There was an error in this gadget
Every persons life is but a fairytale written by God's own hands
Hans Christian Andersen

Eight days and counting ...

Monday, August 27, 2012

Eight days till gotcha day!!!!!

I can not believe that it is finally here.

 All of the waiting , paperwork and tears will all be a distant memory come Monday when they hand Caden over to Bret.

 In just a few short days this sweet baby boy's life is about to change. I have had almost a year to prepare myself for this. Caden has no idea what is about to happen.
Please pray that our sweet boy does well with all of the change !

Next post Gotcha day !!!!!!!


Jeanette said...

Yea!!!! So close! Is just your husband traveling? How long will he have to be in country?
So excited for you all!!!

Kim said...

He is so precious!!! I just love his little grin! So excited for you!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! Cannot wait to see Caden with his family! (Did I mention how jealous I am??) Love, Kim

Post a Comment